Letter 3 - The Orphan

Letter Backline :- Letter from an orphan (Read on to know to whom.)

Ritesh sir was walking in the corridor of their orphanage. He was a generous man and devoted his whole life in making an orphanage and today he was successful.

He went to the small mandir they had in the ashram.

He bowed down and was about to leave but his sight was caught by a small envelope.

Which had something written on it.

Ritesh sir picked up the envelope. It said,

"FROM SHRAM"

Shram was a new boy in the orphanage. Sir opened the letter. It said -

Dear God,

2nd February, 2019

I am Shram. I am 11 years old. I don’t have your address but everyone says you come to this mandir often. Hence I am putting this letter here.

Why god why? Why did you take my parents away? Everyone I ask that where are my parents they say they have gone to the gods.

But you should do your own work, why take others for your work?

My mom said always do your own work or god will give you punishment.

I feel so sad when I see others parents with their children in the garden.

God I miss my parents a lot. One fine day we were headed to the beautiful beach of Mumbai.

A big black thing (big boulder) came on our car and I blacked out and I have never seen my parents since then.

You should have let me say a last goodbye at least.

Aai said if I behaved like a bad boy god will give me punishment.

Is this your punishment because I ate two ladoos without telling mumma then I am very sorry I will never repeat this mistake again.

But please give me my parents back. Please god please.

Please.

Thank you

Your devotee,

Shyam.



A shiver ran down sir's spine. His feeling that time couldn't be described.

Comments

  1. Extremely sophasticated!! Very well written!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great and he knows his job best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely articulated and it did give me goosebumps in the end...Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likhit dear, You have nicely penned it. Now a days I read your articles with more of sad emotions. A small advice considering today's scenario write something to cheer up the readers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets In The Shadows

Secrets In The Shadows