Part 4
πŸ”«πŸ”« The Murder in Rain πŸ”«πŸ”«  



Ajay's eyes were wide spread. The postmortem said the following details -

Name - Raj Srivastav

Death - bullet

Bullet direction - going up

Time - 1:00am

What's strange you would say but if you recall the footage just outside the murdering place; it was of 11:00 pm then what did the killer or Mr. X we'll call 'em do till 11:00pm to 1:00am.

And killer was taller how come the bullet was hit from down?!

Something for sure was fishy.

I told you Ajay was so smart that he noticed this in first sight.

Just like Dr. Ramanujan noticed the amazing taxi number.

What next... Ajay set on his bike once again and set off.

He went to the site. It was not any more under police surveillance. The yellow tape was covered in dust.

Ajay looked at the site and then went in.

He found a broken piece of rotten bamboo.

"Ha! I was very lucky to find this after so many days of killing."

But his happiness didn't last long. He couldn't understand the second clue.

He went back at Neel Chadda's house.

Ajay am I mistaken at any point plz tell me why are you not talking to me.

Are it's nothing Neel just stressed out a bit.

Don't stress I will switch on the TV.

Neel switched the TV on and it began from where it was left 'SATYAJIT'

It said, 

"Drug scam revealed"

What's this boring scam news? Wait let me put on something funny, hilarious or horror !!!

Ajay was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed trying to find the clues and filling the gaps with his imagination and finding out which were the best.

Suddenly something clicked into his mind and he woke up with a sudden.

"Drugs !!!!" - Ajay

Neel had already switched the channel.

"Go to Satyajit Neel I want to see it" - Ajay

"On the television also crime and murder and revenge…" - Neel

"Revenge !!!" - Ajay

Neel switched back the channel.

It said something like the following -

'There was a very big drug scam going on which is now finally deactivated. But unfortunately many youngsters have lost their lives due to drugs.'

There was a possibility in Ajay's mind which seemed the most satisfying and filled most of the blanks from the case. The question was maybe understood but the most difficult question was who?

"Aha !" Ajay said and went away for a while.

There were digital records kept for each and every case that is appointed to the police.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Balbir's number and again Balbir was set to work.

Ajay pulled out his laptop and opened his e-mail account.

Balbir's mail was eagerly waiting for Ajay.

Ajay downloaded the file. It took a while as the files were of a descent amount and the internet in Neel's house was not so good.

Finally it was downloaded. He went to the files and went to Pending folder.

Oh my God there were many cases of pending. He went in Drugs and there were 5 contacts in the folder. All the other cases were very old and only 1 of the person was alive.

Ajay could not believe he had found the culprit.

I must tell Balbir the first after all he is the one who helped me.

He picked up his phone and was dialing Balbir's number; but before he could his phone rang.

And it was Balbir !

"Hello Balbir. I was just about to call you the culprit is this Manmohan Agra…" - Ajay

Balbir spoke Ajay couldn't believe his ears he rushed to the police station.

And headed straight to the interrogation room.

There it was Manmohan Agrawal sitting in the interrogation room with a glass of water beside him.

He was of a much less height than observed in the CCTV footage.

Ajay rushed inside he of course knew the password.

There were 12 officers standing surrounding him.

He began - "I am your culprit sir please lock me up, bind me up I have killed Raj Srivastav but I have no little regret."

The officers were shocked to hear this.

"Tell us all about it… We will help you get justice." - Ajay

"Justice! There is no completely justifiable place as I have known.

I was a simple man living in Leon. I had a beautiful daughter Sarah. She was very obedient but she liked Tarun in her college. Tarun was addicted to drugs and so did he make my Sarah addicted. Tarun left drugs and finally came to senses but Sarah found it hard to leave drugs and as Tarun would supply no more drugs she had to find another source. She was a part of the drug scam which was recently revealed. She died due to cancer. The person I killed supplied drugs to Sarah. They had to die. It was me who forced Tarun to admit the crime he had never done."

"But how did you increase your height." - Ajay asked even though he knew the answer.

"All thanks to bamboos." - Manmohan said chuckling.

"I felt guilty yet not regretful for my deed so I decided to surrender anyways I now have no purpose or person to live for. I would be happy even though you hang me"



--Justice had been done but not in humans court but the Lord's. Justice had to be done and humans had failed so God had to send his messanger. Anyways Justice was done.--

The End

Comments

  1. You also did justice to the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg....... literally, reading the story gave me a lot of goosebumps. You have a real gift of story writing....... Keep it up broooooo.

    Regards,
    Your Friend,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Secrets In The Shadows

Secrets In The Shadows